Tarchna, Corneto, Tarquinia

The Santo Spirito Complex consists of a small but noteworthy palace, originally used as a hospital facility after its completion in 1447, an orphanage and a series of granaries, all belonging to the Order of the Pius Institute of the Holy Spirit in the Saxon District. Currently, the buildings are the property of the Town Council and are used for a variety of purposes: the Municipal Historic Archives as well as venues for social and recreational activities.

Cultura, Storia e Patrimonio

THE ETRUSCANS

THE ETRUSCANS

TARCHNA, CORNETO, TARQUINIA

TARCHNA, CORNETO, TARQUINIA

MAREMMA BETWEEN SEA AND NATURE

MAREMMA BETWEEN SEA AND NATURE

TARQUINIA, A LITERARY PLACE

TARQUINIA, A LITERARY PLACE

Plan your trip

TOURIST INFORMATION

Sleeping, Eating and What to Do
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
remains up-to-date with our news

Click here to read it.

The contact data collected will be used by the Data Controller for the sole purpose of sending the requested Newsletter. Further purposes are not provided for or admitted. The data will be kept up to the request of cancellation by the interested party, possibility offered at each sending of the newsletter, and in any case for a period of time not exceeding 24 months from the confirmation of intention to receive the communication. For any other detail, please refer to the extended information sheet in the privacy section.
close-link